This is unique massage ball comes highly recommended by Cheryl. Check out how to use it in her “Feet Don’t Fail Me Now!” article.
- Palo Santo, when burned has a unique aroma that can help deepen spiritual moments of meditation and contemplation.
- Our Palo Santo sticks come from trees that die in a natural way, during this process of decomposition the tree is compressed, secreting its oil and acquiring its medicinal and aromatic properties. The tree remains uncollected for three to four years. Cutting a Palo Santo tree without the decomposition process won’t result in the same benefits.
- Palo Santo was mainly used by Peruvian shamans in their religious and spiritual rituals as a tool to bring good luck, ward off any signs of negativity and as a means of getting a better spiritual connection.
- We are a Fair Trade focused company so all of our Palo Santo is obtained through fair business practices for the workers in South America as well as for the environment.
- 8 Sticks of sustainably harvested Palo Santo are hand picked and packaged in 100% recycled and biodegradable packaging. Each stick is approximately 10 cm or 4 in long.
- PUR Gum is Vegan, No Gluten, Non-GMO, No Nut, Celiac and Diabetic friendly and made in Switzerland
- Variety Pack contains 1 bag each of Peppermint, Pomegranate Mint, Spearmint and Wintergreen
- PUR Gum is sweetened with Xylitol, a naturally occurring sugar alcohol and a healthy alternative
- Made without chemicals or artificial sweeteners
- Each bag contains 2.82oz, approximately 55 pieces; 4 bags per Variety Pack