Palo Santo Smudging Sticks
- Palo Santo, when burned has a unique aroma that can help deepen spiritual moments of meditation and contemplation.
- Our Palo Santo sticks come from trees that die in a natural way, during this process of decomposition the tree is compressed, secreting its oil and acquiring its medicinal and aromatic properties. The tree remains uncollected for three to four years. Cutting a Palo Santo tree without the decomposition process won’t result in the same benefits.
- Palo Santo was mainly used by Peruvian shamans in their religious and spiritual rituals as a tool to bring good luck, ward off any signs of negativity and as a means of getting a better spiritual connection.
- We are a Fair Trade focused company so all of our Palo Santo is obtained through fair business practices for the workers in South America as well as for the environment.
- 8 Sticks of sustainably harvested Palo Santo are hand picked and packaged in 100% recycled and biodegradable packaging. Each stick is approximately 10 cm or 4 in long.