Today’s special guest is Adam Potts. Adam is a Physical Therapist (PT), Health Coach, Tai Chi Instructor and Yoga Teacher. In his holistic practice, he integrates yoga, qigong, tai chi, mindfulness, and meditation with a traditional orthopedic approach.
In This Podcast:
02:31 – Introducing Adam Potts. Adam shares his background and spiritual journey.
10:53 – Reading The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra as a turning point in Adam’s life.
12:32 – How meditation became an integral part of Adam’s personal healing.
16:02 – Meditation as a tool to moderate stress.
18:24 – The benefits that Adam has seen in his practice since beginning a holistic approach incorporating multiple healing modalities.
21:20 – The importance of the breath.
25:29 – Incorporating Tai Chi into his practice.
27:30 – What Adam thinks is the number one solution that relieves his patient’s stress.
28:51 – The energy that moves from Tai Chi.
34:59 – Tai Chi verses Qi Gong.
Where to Find Adam Potts:
Begin with Breath, LLC
Main Website: https://www.beginwithbreath.com/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtdec_k8g7NID5JuoufEz2g
Online Tai Chi and Yoga Studio: https://beginwithbreathconnect.com/#/begin-with-breath-connect/auth/signup
FREE Facebook Groups:
1) Health Transformation for Chronic Pain: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bwbhtcp/
2) Begin with Breath Tai Chi: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeginwithBreathTaiChi/
- Our Most Valuable Lessons - May 20, 2022
- Hospice, Palliative Care, and Advanced Directives with Dr. Denise Brown - May 13, 2022
- Red Carpet Skincare with Lord Gavin McLeod-Valentine of Augustinus Bader - May 6, 2022